Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

GRADUATION!

Published by Coconutkun under on 10/21/2009 09:19:00 PM
Yay, I've graduated!!..somewhere in July..now only post up the pictures T.T..but im glad ive finally made it..If there is one thing valuable about my MBA, its the experience that counts..A process that has made me wiser, more importantly, a more mature person..Damn its so good to wear regalia with double stripes..I still recalled seeing some girls (degree graduates) looking at me after i came down from that stage upon being conferred the scroll..their eyes gleaming and their expressions filled with awe... Well, MBA isnt that easy but neither is that tough..there is always ups and downs..and i hope this will give others the semangat to pursue their dreams..and never give up..

In this article, i would like to thank everyone who has made my journey worth it; to my mom and dad, naughty mui2s, my twin, dai ka che , (wow, this is starting to sound like the Grammy's already) my boss!, heng dais, seniors, classmates, lecturers, the list can go on and on..humbly, thanks for the experience =)...thanks for the mamak sessions (tyre shop, roti diana), makan sessions (salt baked chick, pan mee, fish head, pak cham kai, tom yam, hot and spicy soup, daun pisang etc. etc. ~ Serdang is famous for all these u noe), hang outs and jalan2 (putrajaya, movies, shopping, pasar malam - connaught and sri serdang, pasar pagi, breakies), library sessions, hiking, class trips, car wash, dog fest, fireworks, tang lung, swimming, the list goes on and on..thanks!














1 comments:

Ai Mei said... @ October 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Congrats :)

Post a Comment

 

Followers