Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Published by Coconutkun under on 6/09/2009 07:46:00 PM
Haha..its not like i celebrated my mother's day later then it should be,but since the article is posted way after md, hence the word "belated"..So where did i bring my mom for md this year? I brought her to Fuku Tei...what? Fuk..U..Tei?..LOL..Well, initially i wanted to bring her to a secret hidden Japanese restaurant wan but since Fuku Tei is new in Klang, so i decided to give it a shot loh.. Md celebration aint perhaps the most special day my mom gets..Everyday IS!!..So happy to hear from her that with me around, everyday is mother's day =). That just made me promise her to treat her another round ;)..Lol..So, throw in a bouquet of flowers and a box of nice chocs..something more special than the average day, = a simple mother's day lohh..eh? why like Valentine's day geh? I used to give my mom chocs as long as i can remember..But some expensive chocs and special ones she mm seh tak sek..she rather just look at it..so cute!..Well, that was until one day i discovered that one of the chocs was expiring which prompted her to start finishing them rather than keeping it for display..I once recorded there were almost 30 different kinds of choc in my fridge at any one time of the day..But now this phenomenon doesn't occur anymore.. its something like FIFO now ..This time around, i decided to buy her something from Chocz, KLCC..Well Chocz, i believe has its origins from Spore, offers not only chocolates but also has a little cozy cafe section..You really have to check this one out cos they serve a special kind of hot choc drink..I wont tell you what's special, go check it out yourself ; ) Oh yah, so back to Fuku Tei, this place is really neat, except for the sunlight which makes certain part of the restaurant a little too glaring.. The ambiance gets better once the sun sets. This place has its own sakea bar-Thats so kewl..Also, it has a 2 private rooms, mayb 3 and the food here is nice..Owh, and Fuku Tei isnt just at Klang. This is their new branch but they were established elsewhere before..youve to check out from their website on this for other locations..

Pic: Flowers for my mom. She didnt like the part where it started wilting..aww~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers