Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Sentosa, Spore

Published by Coconutkun under on 12/22/2010 07:48:00 PM
Well, its been ages since i last went to Sentosa.. I was referring to times probably 15 years ago.. Those were the times where Har Par Villa and Sentosa still ruled the entertainment industry..they were giants...I used to love them both.. fond memories lies here..still remembering entering Singapore with a passport that is attached to my Mom's..and my aunt refusing to buy me ice cream cos its expensive.. Well, Har Par Villa (HPV) rocked with their water raft-tour-into-duno-how-many-layers-of-hell (or was it heaven?)-exhibition that ended with almost vertical waterslide(damn, that was fun)..For Sentosa, Fort Siloso somehow lasted in my memory; mainly images of a jeep ride and sounds of canons..hmm..oh, and then, there was this musical fountain at night which was spectacular..the wait however, was killing..

Years have past and I had the chance both these places again.. No photos of HPV is this article but its sad to see what the place has become..Where are all the rides..why just statues and garden..What happened?

Well, Sentosa on the other hand somehow survived the times..This particular shot i took shows the intensity of the construction and development this place is going through..I think its great since they have Universal Studios here now..this'll boost things up a lil..my visit here just last year (minus universal studios) was still pretty much satisfactory..had tons of rides and enough things to do keep me busy for almost the entire day..Well, Ill be visiting you again Sentosa..this time, I coming for you Universal Studios..See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers