Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Jalan Tepi Sungai, Klang Nasi Daun

Published by Coconutkun under on 12/30/2010 12:49:00 AM
Actually, i doubt the name Nasi Daun since there is no daun (leaf) to be found.. no comments about the leaf, but this place packs the crowd during lunch.. and if youre late, everything gets sold out..we are talking about l
arge large pots of curry sold till the very last drop..

When asked about this place, the person who first recommended it to me, my boss, describes the feeling of mixing hot curry gravy with rice using your bare hands.. priceless.. Two things rule the stage..first is of course their fried meats (chicken/fish) and second, it goes awesomely well with the hot curry and ladies finger.. blend everything in and you have a perfect rice dish..simple and satisfaction guaranteed..

Oh, btw, 'Jalan Tepi Sungai' and by Sungai, i mean the Klang river..and you have the nice iconic Golden mosque as the backdrop..but then again, the polluted river fizzles out the nice scenery..and occasional smells adds to the ambiance (smirk)...


Would you just look at the crowd...

1 comments:

Unknown said... @ April 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Wonderful post!!!
HI! My name’s martina and I come from Itraly… I’d like you visit my blog and if you want… Follow me! I wait you and your tips! Kisses ;D
marti

Post a Comment

 

Followers