Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Coconut misses the Pearl of the Orient

Published by Coconutkun under on 5/09/2009 06:02:00 PM
Does the picture look familiar? Yup, imma back again Penang!! Did you miss me? 27th April marks the beginning of a new chapter.. it will be exactly two weeks from now that i will begin my journey into the corporate world, the development of my career as well...At the time i am writing this blog, two weeks has already ended..I am just recalling what a wonderful 2 weeks i have had...My 2 weeks holiday-before-start-work trip began at Penang ..The trip was true to its intention-it was free and easy...The next couple of days were spent purely thinking about -nothing!. Now that's a holiday!..Then, there was this counseling session during breakfast every morning which i thoroughly enjoyed ;)..and believe me, there is no better thing for me than this.. Gaining wisdom in paradise?
Pic: City views from Traders Hotel, Suite

I spent the first night during this holiday at Traders Hotel, Penang.. A 4 star hotel at the heart of the city, just beside Komtar..I walked into the hotel with basic holiday gears that time..the real interesting thing when i do this is the response id get especially from the valet guy..He seemed upset..LOL..and when this young looking guy enters the lounge, everyone looks; the waiter frantically approaches to ask for the room number...Here comes the best part..I politely give him the number with indicates that the type of the room- It was a suite.. his reaction, priceless..dun get met wrong, he was really professional.. he left me seated by the window to enjoy the quiet lil evening that day..the sunset of the city was breathtaking.. Soon dusk came to an end..and it was time to head on to the city for some food.. Without a doubt, it had to be Gurney drive

Pic: Finger food served at the lounge

2 comments:

KKLow said... @ May 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Oii budak, dun tell me u wear short pants slipper and enter the hotel with booked suite.. hahahahaah

Coconutkun said... @ May 10, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Haha...Ya bro, you know me so well...cheers~

Post a Comment

 

Followers